- The witty remarks. There were plenty of laughable remarks made in this book. All books need a few jokes.
- The scam artist. I won't spoil anything, but I thought Ray's interaction with the email hacker was quite hilarious.
- The easy-to-understand layout. When I requested this book, I didn't realize that it was the sequel to another book. Fortunately, it is written in a way that you cannot tell it is the second.
- The swear words. Sadly, even as a Christian book, there were a couple of swear words. Given, they weren't horrible, but that doesn't mean that they were necessary.
- The predictability. Usually, suspenseful books have a huge plot twist at the end, so sadly, this one just didn't quite have that factor. I think the author just might have dropped a few too many hints!
- The lack of redemption. I kept thinking the end would redeem itself, but tragically, it really didn't have much hope.
Waterbrook Publishers gave me this book for free to review honestly