November 07, 2011

Civil War Balls 2011

So, as a young lady who is homeschooled, I don't have the opportunity to go to dances such as homecoming or prom {which, in my opinion, is probably for the best}we have a civil war ball each year. It is one of those special things, because you cannot attend one until you are 13, and you get to buy a special dress, etc. It was my sister's first year going, and my fourth. For the first time, I was given the opportunity to go to both the regular night AND the 17 and older night, due to the hostess's request! I had so much fun! Here are a few photos from the two nights.
 The Regular Night:








And the 17 and older group:







3 comments:

Abby said...

Aw, you're so pretty! I love all the dresses, that sounds like so much fun. =)

Sierra said...

I agree :) Oh all the dresses are so pretty! It sounds like fun! hat kind of dances did you do? I went to a Homeschool Ball recently(Friday) and they did English Country dancing(like Jane Austen) with dances like Mr. Beveridge's Maggot, Postie's Jig, The Virginia Reel....
Your dress is so gorgeous and you are so pretty! I'm glad you had fun! Sierra
Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

Me (: said...

Love the 10th picture! And, your dress is gorgeous!!

-Grace