November 30, 2010
also, there is a blog party going on this lovely blog :)
Also, there are 2 AWESOME giveaways going on at this blog,
November 29, 2010
November 28, 2010
November 24, 2010
10) I am thankful for blogs. I could probably read them for three hours a day (especially the ones on my suggested blogs on the right :)
9)Converse. No, not conversation, I am talking about the original Chuck Taylors, the krim-de-la -krim of sneakers. What would the world be with out them?
8) Marshmallow creme. 'Nuff said.
7) Books. Oh glorious books. Not only can you read them, but if you were in an emergency situation, then you could make a shelter out of them, a fire, or even a blanket!
6) Hair accessories. What would I do without them?
5) Macadamia nuts. The only nut that tastes good in Mauna Loa candies...
4) A house. There are a ton of people out there who don't have homes, I do, so I am really grateful.
3) Friends. I am thankful for all my friends who live on this humble planet I call home. Sorry Zorkon241, I am not really grateful for you...
2) Family. I love my family, if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here. Literally.
1) Jesus! I love Jesus, and I hope you do too! He is the only reason we exist! We should adore Him!
If you are reading this, then you should also post the 10 things you are most grateful for :)
November 23, 2010
- 1. Real name: Elizabeth Sarah Hartwig
2. Nickname(s): Libbi, Libbi loo, Lib,
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary School: Jubilee Home school
6. High School: Jubilee Home school/CHESS
7. College: Most likely a Christian Internship of some kind.
8. Hair color: Brown
9. Tall or short:Does the term, "Sasquatch" mean anything to you?
10. Sweats or Jeans: Sweats
11. Phone or Camera:Camera
12. Health freak: Yep. er...* Said while eating a handful of Cheetos....
13. Orange or Apple: Apple
14. Do you have a crush on someone? Yeah, his name is dasdan and he is ancient....literally
15. Piercings:In de earlobe.
16. Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi and coke, they are totally different.
HAVE YOU EVER?
17. Been in an airplane:Yes
18. Been in a relationship:I have been in a friendship.
19. Been in a fist fight: No. Unless the Wii counts. even then, like once...
20. First piercing: Ear Lobe.
21. First best friend: Jesus :)
22. First award:That would be the, "you are incredibly awesome" award...
23. First crush: Matthew West...(Not one word. Not one...)
24. First word: I would say Coffee
25. Last person you talked to in person: Mi madre
26. Last person you texted: Twitter haha
27. Last person you watched a movie with: My Grandma
28. Last food you ate: Quesadillas
29. Last movie you watched by yourself:Fireproof
30. Last song you listened to: Take My Life and let it be( Klaus Kuehn and Kari Jobe)
31. Last thing you bought: A peacock scarf
32. Last person you hugged: My mom
33. Food:Cinnamon rolls
34. Drinks: Iced Coffee with creme.
35. Bottoms: Probably sweats
36. Flower: Hibiscus
37. Animal: Peacock...
38. Colors:Hot pink and teal
39. Movies: While you were sleeping, Monk....
40. Subjects:Writing, History
HAVE YOU EVER:
(Put an X in the brackets if yes)
41.  fallen in love with someone
42.  had your heart broken..
43. [x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
44. [X] did something I regret.
45. [X] broke a promise.
46. [X] hid a secret.
47.  pretended to be happy.
48. [X] met someone who changed your life. (Jesus:)
49.  pretended to be sick.
50. [x] left the country.
51. [X] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
52. [X] cried over the silliest thing.
53. [x] Ran a Mile
54. [x] went to the beach with your best friend.
55. [x] got into an argument with your friends.
56.  hated someone.
57. [X] stayed single for 2 years.
58. Eating: air
59. Drinking: Water Vapor
60. Listening to: Kari Jobe
61. Sitting/Laying: Sitting
62. Plans for tomorrow: Working on My Paper...
63. Waiting:For KJ 52 to come back to Colorado
64. Want kids? Yep
65. Want to get married? Yesiree
66. Career: writer, journalist,
ONE OR THE OTHER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Shorter or taller: Taller
69. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
70. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
71. Looks or personality: well... Both
HAVE YOU EVER:
72. Lost glasses/contacts: Well, sunglasses...
73. Snuck out of a house: No
74. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No
75. Been in love: Nope
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
76. Yourself: Indeed...
77. Miracles: Yes
78. Love at first sight: While you were sleeping. Just watch that. My views are singlehandedly expressed.
79. Heaven: Of course.
80. Santa Clause: A dream is a wish your heart makes....
81. Kiss on the first date: No!
82. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Not really...
83. Do you know who your real friends are: Indeed
84. Do you believe in God: Yes!
85. Post as 100 truths?No... I go against the flow..
November 20, 2010
It's about that time of year when you just want to eat pumpkin pie. Sometimes, however, pumpkin pie grows bland, and overly traditional. I am going to post my FAVORITE pumpkin dessert recipe. It is almost a million times better then pumpkin pie. It is simple too!
November 13, 2010
Hello my forever faithful Funner followers, I have not posted a quality post in quite a while, mainly due to the many hours of my day that are filled with school. I will try to post about my life more often, but I still hope you enjoyed the papers I put up.The past month this has been my schedule: Clean, School, School, Ramp practice, church, school, school, school...
I am starting a new blog simply for my papers, and possibly other fun, fiction or non fiction papers. hopefully it will be up by next week. In other news, I am now a staff writer for the Girls for God Blog.
So you should check that out as well.
I also would like to start up an Etsy by the end of the month. This will help pay for Christmas gifts for my family and friends.
The only other news I have is, *drumroll please* a GIVEAWAY!!!!!
Oh yes, I am going to have a giveaway very very soon, that is, if I get enough followers. If I can get 30 followers, I will have a giveaway :) What will it be? I am not telling, until I have 30 followers ;)
Hope to see you all soon, and happy Sadie Hawkins day(this is true)
November 12, 2010
Marissa and Malachi Michaels, a marriage of monstrosity, mimicked masterpieces from museums. Marissa memorized Monet’s method, while Malachi molded Michelangelo’s Moses. Marissa and Malachi made masses of money. They maintained a massive mansion in Maine, a Mercedes, and a myriad of maids.
Monday morning, Marissa made marmalade muffins and milk, to munch at mealtime. While Marissa mixed, Malachi maneuvered a marathon. As Malachi meandered to his mansion, Marissa was in manacles, the Mounties then manacled Malachi. Malachi and Marissa miserably mendicated the men to manumit them, as Marissa must not misplace their mansion, Mercedes, and maids. Morosely, minimal mercy was mete.
The mad museums made Marissa and Malachi move to a motel in Missoula, Montana. In Marissa and Malachi’s motel, the maintenance was morose. Millions of mice marched mercilessly on the moldy mats. Malachi and Marissa miserably moaned. Malachi mumbled, “Maybe, we might mend the management, and mop this messy motel!”
“Maybe, I may mandatorily manage the maids, and menial missions will be made merry!” mentioned Marissa.
“Might we meet midday with the manager?” Malachi muttered mirthfully.
“Magnificent!” Marissa murmured meaningfully. In many months more, Malachi and Marissa mopped mats and maimed mold, making a morbid motel a marvelous Marriott. Members of Marriot were mystified at the miraculous metamorphosis.
While Mr. Martin, the messy manager, made millions in a moment, Marissa and Malachi made a miniature measure. Because Marissa would be mothering a minor in May, she and Malachi must multiply their money; since maternity would manipulate much.
At midnight, in the middle of March, Marissa was in malaise, as money was meager, and Marissa had no meals or a motel. Malachi met Marissa at the meadow, and mentioned, “Might you meander Missoula with me?”
They marched by a McDonalds, a market, and a mansion. A mizzle madly misted them, so Malachi motioned Marissa into a mission. They were moistened, and miserable. Moodily, they made out a mild, meaty monk.
“Might I make you minestrone?” The minister mentioned
“That may be mighty marvelous.” Malachi muttered.
The monk made minestrone, measured a monstrous mass, and minded the Michaels. They monumentalized the man in their minds, and made many marvels at the medley. When Marissa and Malachi finished their meal, Mark the monk, mentioned Marissa’s moving moppet, making her melancholy.
“My minor must move into a miniature motel, but money is meager, and our manager is miserly.” Moaned Marissa and Malachi.
“Minimum means is more than mandatory, if you memorialize the Messiah!” manifested the minister.
“How might this Messiah minister this message to me?” Murmured Marissa, mistrusting Mr. Mark.
“The Messiah was murdered as a mediator, massacred so mankind might have manumission. The Messiah mends miserable minds, and mizzles measureless mercy to the macrocosm.”
“Multitudinous mercy?” Malachi mustered, “We must motion this Messiah into our mind.”
The monk mawkishly materialized the monographs of Matthew and Mark, as Malachi and Marissa mewled. In the morning, the Michaels Master was the Messiah.
A month more, and Marissa was massive, and was moonstruck with her mediator. Malachi moiled many minutes at a mammoth Marriot, and was manically ministering the message as a missionary. This once monstrous marriage was now a magnificent match.
On the matinal day of May, Marissa mothered a miniature maiden, she marked the moppet Millie. Marissa, Malachi, and Millie all moved into the mission, and were missionaries to Montana.
The Michaels migrated to Mexico to manufacture a miniature mission. Malachi and Marissa many more minors, the moppets monikers were: Millie, Mercy, Maverick, Monique, and Moses. They magnified their Messiah, and metamorphosed many more Mediator maniacs. They maintained a marvelous ménage, and made their Messiah the maximum.
November 01, 2010
One day, a proud peacock sat admiring his vibrant feathers; emerald, sapphire, and amber all came together in a striking stalk of fluff. He gazed in his superior, luxurious mirror, gawking at his attractive reflection. All remained well in his superb mansion. Until suddenly, his friends ran to his house, and advised him repetitively to pack up his home and flee from the approaching flood. He continued to untangle his plumage, and retorted,
“You approach me, as mere commoners? My home is made from the finest materials; each sturdy column fashioned from flawless marble, every tile crafted from the purest of gold.”
“We understand this, sir,” they responded timidly, “But the oncoming deluge will sweep all this away, leaving nothing but dust in its place.”
The peacock screeched, “Depart from me! You have no place here!”
They went to their homes, to collect their items rapidly, before the looming disaster.
The peacock, somewhat traumatized, tried to preen himself peacefully, which worked, until he felt water at his feet. He quickly scampered and grabbed as many of his belongings as possible. He quickly jumped the stairs, and scuttled to his roof. However, since it was made from pearls, he easily slipped off.
“Help!” he shouted, “Someone please help!” When he finally swam to a nearby boat, all of his feathers had been ripped off by the current. “No!” he howled with dismay, “This can’t be! My perfectly preened plumage ruined by these harsh rapids!” From that day to this, a peacock loses its feathers once a year.
Seize the day; don’t waste time on things that don’t matter.